Crew Leader: Apartment Refurbishment Services
MetroWorks in conjunction with our social enterprise renovation company (Full Circle Renovators) is seeking a full-time and part time Crew Leader in Apartment Refurbishment Services.
This role will be our initial lead to provide apartment refurbishment services to business clients in the Halifax/ Dartmouth Metro area while providing mentoring and job coaching to clients in our employment development program.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the technical expertise, leadership and on-site coordination of participants in training program.
- Prime, paint and patch drywall, remove/ replace hardware and fixtures.
- Plumbing skills required to install new sinks & toilets.
- Estimate time and materials needed to complete tasks assigned.
- Create a safe and inclusive worksite for individuals with barriers to employment.
- Work closely with MetroWorks employment training programs by engaging with participants and providing on-site training and job coaching.
- Provide constructive feedback on participants technical and employability skills.
- Communicate with MetroWorks employment services staff in regards to participant activity.
- Previous work experience in the construction industry
- Carpentry skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines under limited time constraints
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to lead effectively in a team environment
- Project management skills
- Practices a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry certifications would be an asset
- Valid Drivers license.
If interested please send a resume to email@example.com
Position will begin as soon as possible.